Monday, August 16, 2010

Finaly Weekly Report, no #13

So here comes the final weekly report... I just want to say once again what a wonderful experience it has been to work with the BeagleBoard for GSoC! As I stated in my previous week's report, I do believe I've managed to complete most of what I (and my mentors) had in mind for the end of the GSoC period. There's (as always!) more to do, of course... and I intend to continue development for C6Run in specific and BeagleBoard in general (though with the start of the academic year, it's unlikely that I'll be able to devote as much time), though right now I could really use a little break, and will be taking one :)


Weekly Report #13 
Submitted on 2010-08-16
Covers 2010-08-09 to 2010-08-16

Status and Accomplishments
• documentation moved to its own eLinux wiki page (at http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/2010_Projects/C6Run/Documentation), divided into two sections (Usage, Architecture) and expanded
• build system modifications: support auto-copying of the generated stub files by the stub generator utility, make a folder for user sources
• code cleanup: move GPP&DSP common definitions to a single header file, work on GPP-side pointer alignment problems, partition GPP-side code into modules

No comments:

Post a Comment